Thursday, December 31, 2009

I should have known better...

...than to look at http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/ first thing in the morning.
I often wonder if people look in the mirror before they leave the house. I mean, how can a person possibly think this looks good?! The sight of this put me off my breakfast.
Speaking of looking in the mirror before leaving the house, I also found this:
What the fuck? It looks like she put a coffee cup over her eyes and used it as a template - then drew on her face with magic marker. I don't understand how she can think that that looks acceptable. Does she not look at other people and think 'hmm. My eyebrows don't look like the rest of the human race's eyebrows. Maybe I should rethink what I'm doing'?
I guess that people staring and pointing was not enough to give these women a clue that their appearance is ridiculous.
I really don't get people sometimes.

1 comment:

Eileen said...

Ahh yes - but didn't they make you feel REALLY good about yourself? I used to live in the north of England and when I felt a bit down about myself a trip to Tesco (the supermarket the other side of town) really perked me up! It was too far to Asda (Britain's Walmart) but a visit to one of their supermarkets was even better!!!!! Now I live in Italy - but living here compensates for the fact I'm going to be a long time catching up with them!