Monday, July 28, 2008

Ways to tell your crap rap is TOO FUCKING LOUD!!

To the ignorant dumbass retard motherfucker who parked outside my house last night at 11pm:

Dear ignorant dumbass retard motherfucker,

I'm not sure if anyone has told you this before, so I'm going to tell you myself.

Your crap rap music and shitty sound system in your piece of shite car are too fucking loud. Here's how you can tell:

1. If all the windows are shut in my house but I can still hear it, it's too loud.

2. If all the windows are shut and the TV in my bedroom is on and I can STILL hear it, it's too fucking loud.

3. If all the windows are shut, the TV in my bedroom is on, the wind is howling, there's thunder, lightning and torrential rain and I can STILL hear it, it's too fucking loud.

4. If all the windows are shut, the TV in the bedroom is on, the wind is howling, there's thunder, lightning, torrential rain and I'm ASLEEP and it wakes me up it's WAAAAY too fucking loud.

As I lay there last night, being subjected to the noise torture you and your ilk call 'music', I had visions of myself getting up out of bed, venturing outside in the wind and rain in my pajamas and bare feet, opening your car door and punching you repeatedly square in your stupid fucking face whilst screaming 'TURN THAT SHIT DOWN, IT'S TOO FUCKING LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!'.

However, I am a rational and sane person who has consideration for other people (obviously something you know nothing about) and who doesn't want to lose her medic license because she assaulted someone as worthless as yourself, so I stayed in my bed and fumed instead.

I'm seriously considering making a recording of ambulance sirens, finding out where you live and sitting outside your home at 4am with that shit blaring as loud as yours was last night. I'd really like to see how you like them apples, motherfucker.

Eat shit and die.

Love,

NinjaMedic.

P.S. If I DO find out where you live, I'm letting Noodle Dawg shit all over your yard. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: