2. Have you ever been drunk? Are you kidding me with this? Fuck yes!
3. Do you own a gun? Me personally? Not anymore. I used to carry a Sig Sauer P228 9mm for a duty and personal protection piece, and before that I had a Glock model 23 .40cal. I didn't care for the Glock as much as the Sig...I loved that gun. Nowadays, we have firearms in the house, but they're not *mine*, strictly speaking.
4. What flavor of Kool Aid is your favorite? Cherry. With or without vodka.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Sometimes. Recently, yeah.
6. What do you think of hot dogs?I think that they're made of lips and snouts and buttholes, but that they're very yummy lips and snouts and buttholes.
7. Favorite Christmas movie? A Christmas Story. I *heart* that movie.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Sidamo or Verona blend coffee. Black.
9. Can you do push ups? Uh huh.
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My titanium second wedding ring.
11. Favorite hobby? Knitting.
12. Do you have A.D.D. ? I'm not su......ooh! Bright shiny thing!
13. What's your favorite shoes? I have too many favorites to name just one pair. Besides, the other pairs would get jealous and might riot. Nobody wants rioting shoes.
14. Middle name? Same as my mother's, same as her mother's, and the same as my grandmother's mother's. My family wasn't exactly imaginative when it came to middle names, apparently.
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? I wish to fuck that dog would stop farting, my nose is running, and it's fucking cold in here.
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Coke. Coffee. Rolling Rock.
17. Current worry? Pain and fear of more pain.
18. Current hate right now? Pain.
20. How did you bring in the New Year? Wondering where the fuck # 19 went.
21. Where would you like to go? To Oxford to see my kinfolk.
22. Name three people who will complete this? Damned if I know. I'm just doing this cuz I'm bored.
23. an unusual food you tried? Escargot that we had caught ourselves.
24. What color shirt are you wearing right now? Grey.
25. Do you like sleeping on Satin sheets? No. Did it for a week, once. Slid out of bed twice and woke up repeatedly every night as my pillow slid out from under my head and onto the floor. Everybody makes satin sheets sound all sexy n'shit, but there's nothing sexy about slipping around like a greased pig all fucking night. NOTHING.
26. Can you whistle? Poorly and tunelessly, yes.
27. Favorite color? Green.
28. Would you be a pirate? Arrgh!!!!
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? Everybody's Talking - again, poorly.
30. Favorite Girl's Name? Nirvana.
31. Favorite boy's name? Jack.
32. What's in your pocket right now? I don't have pockets in my PJ's, but if I did there would be the customary lint and ... well, more lint in them.
33. Last thing that made you laugh? A Prairie Home Companion yesterday.
34. Best memories as a child? Going to London with my bro.
35. Worst injury you've ever had as a child? Got dragged along concrete on my knees and avulsed a silver dollar sized chunk of flesh off of one. It was hanging by a thread, but instead of taking me to the hospital my mum ran it under the tap to get most of the gravel out (still some in there) then flipped the flap of flesh back over and stuck a bandaid on it. It scarred.
36. Do you love where you live? No. I don't like the neighborhood, I don't like the area. The only thing that I like is that my in laws live relatively close by.
38. Who is your loudest friend? Okay, we have another disappearing question here. This is getting creepy.
39. How many dogs do you have? 2.
40. Does someone have a crush on you? Not that I'm aware of, but if someone does please do feel free to tell me about it.
41. What is your favorite book? The Grapes Of Wrath.
42. What is your favorite candy? Swedish Fish.
43. Favorite Sports Team? The All Blacks.
44. What is your favorite food at your favorite restaurant? There's a Chinese place near here that does some great sesame chicken.
45. What song do you want played at your funeral? Con Te Partiro - Andre Bocelli's version. It gives me goosebumps.