Saturday, August 2, 2008

How NOT to get me to talk to you.

How NOT to get me to talk to you in a few easy steps:

1. Find my blog. See that I have a couple of photos of myself on my blog, photos that include my monroe piercing.

2. Go look at my profile, and find my yahoo IM ID.

3. IM me out of the blue, telling me that you have a 'fetish' for girls with facial piercings, and ask me to send you some more photos of my piercing, including pretty specific descriptions of what you'd like to see me doing in said pictures.

4. When I respond and tell you that no, I'm not going to do that and that I'm offended you even asked me, send me an offline IM that says 'fuck you and your attitude, bitch. you think your holier than thow. suck my dick bitch.' (spelling and grammatical errors are his, not mine).

That's how to get me to NOT talk to you.

The person in question was idiotic enough to not only post a photo of himself online, but was silly enough to be sporting his correctional officer uniform in said photo, dangling a pair of handcuffs from his pinky finger. He also listed the correctional facility he works at...which happens to be a women-only prison.

Mr Facial-Piercing Fetish:

I've archived the messages you sent me, and if you ever IM, email or otherwise attempt to contact me in any shape or form again, I won't hesitate to pass those messages on to the Warden of the facility you work at. If you're going to talk to a free, law-abiding citizen like that, I have some serious concerns about how you're treating the women under your watch. You think I'm a bitch now? You have no idea......

Love,

NinjaMedic.

No comments: