Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Ch-ch-ch-changes.

I've lost weight. Again.

Saturday I was wearing jeans that I haven't been able to fit into since 2006. I wore size medium scrubs to work yesterday and spent most of the day pulling them up because they were sagging - they're slightly too big.

I am now wearing a size 'S' scrubs. I haven't been a size 'S' ANYthing since 2006.

My duty pants are too big, my jeans are too big and most of the T-shirts I have are so loose it looks like I'm wearing someone else's clothes.

My butt is smaller (and firmer), I'm starting to get definition in my abs, and I can actually see my biceps when I flex them now. My calves are very well defined and I can actually see my quads without flexing them. I feel smaller.

Once upon a time, not too long ago, a size 3 was too big for me. I was shopping in the kid's clothing department, and I didn't see anything wrong with that. I could wear my daughter's clothes and I thought it was cool.

I don't want to be that small again. I like my curves and shape, I just want them to be a little firmer overall. I'm not worried about my weight; I have muscle mass that makes me weigh heavy - I'm more focused on overall health, shape and size.

Firm, toned and healthy. That's my goal.

No comments: