Sunday, March 15, 2009

Nothing to say

I apologize for the lack of posts recently. It's not that things haven't been happening, because they have...I just haven't really had a whole lot to say.

I created a Zazzle store. I'll post the link to it sometime next week.

I had to get new scrubs because all of my old ones are too big. I lost more weight than I thought I had, apparently. Yesterday I wore a pair of jeans that I haven't been able to wear since 2006, and all of the shirts that I was wearing last fall are baggy on me now. I don't want to be uber thin; I'd be happy being a size 6 - a muscular size 6.

I ran the mile in just over 1o mins on Friday, but my iPod died on me right at the end so I have no record of it.

Turned my ankle running yesterday. The roads were too busy to run on, so I was on the sidewalk. A couple with a stroller were coming in the opposite direction, and they decided that they didn't want to walk single file for a second, so I had to run in the grass. I stepped off into a divot and heard a nice crunching sound as my ankle bent in a way it's not normally supposed to bend. I had to call Urbaner to pick me up because I couldn't walk home on it. When I got back immediately iced, wrapped and elevated it, and this morning it's stiff but not too swollen. It sucks that I can't take NSAIDs, but I'll survive.

Got my hair cut off and colored. Think of 'P!nk', and you'll have a good idea of my new 'do, and it's now red with a blonde chunk at the front. Yeah, photos will be forthcoming and I'll be changing my ID photo soon.

Sir Napoleon Dynamite Mousey McMousington is ill. I think he has viral CMP, which is mousey pneumonia....there's not really much I can do for him except keep him comfortable and hope he gets over it.

That's it, in a nutshell. Not much else is going on - not things that I'm going to talk about here, at least. Some things just aren't meant for the blogsphere to hear, you dig?

No comments: