Friday, May 29, 2009

GUILTY

http://www.rapidcityjournal.com/articles/2009/05/29/news/top/doc4a1ee36613f50546773144.txt?show_comments=true#commentdiv


It took a jury of 10 men and 2 women 2 hours to find Frank Ashley guilty of ALL of the charges leveled against him.

His daughter testified against him. Her half-sister testified against him and said she was abused by him too. His former girlfriend testified that she found his daughter in his bed three times and each time Frank tried to persuade her that she was sleepwalking or scared.

Sentencing will take place at a later date, but he's looking at 135 years....the rest of his life.

I'm glad it's over, but I will never forget how I exposed my children to him. He has shown them that monsters don't always appear monstrous and that you cannot trust anyone, not even a police officer.

Thanks, Frank - but don't let your narcissism run away with you and get all warm and fuzzy, thinking that I like you all of a sudden because I said that. I detest you and everything about you. It pisses me off that you breathe the same air as me, and it pisses me off even more that you called my home BEFORE your trial, telling my husband "I love you, bro" and saying how you miss us, but when it became obvious that we were not getting involved and had no useful information for your defence, you failed to call again. That's you all over, Francis. A manipulator who uses people for what he wants and when he has no use for them, he moves on.

By the way, now that you're convicted, I can hang the title of 'Pedophile' on you...because that's what you are. You garnered sexual gratification from your DAUGHTERS, Frank. That, pal, qualifies you to be called 'pedophile' and 'child molester' and even 'sick fuck'. Get used to hearing those words, because where you're going you're gonna hear them a lot.....hopefully as some big corn fed fucker with an anger problem and a hair trigger is shoving his cock down your throat or up your ass to show you EXACTLY how it feels to be someone else's sexual plaything.

I hate you for what you did, and I hate you for how you make me feel about you.

I'm glad it's over.

No comments: