Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I'm a Meme thief!

I sole this from Epi, who stole it from someone else!

The Woman’s Work 45 Meme

1. Do you like blue cheese salad dressing? Yes, I do!

2. Favorite late night snack? Both of these are really bad for me to be eating late at night, but I find myself reaching for Doritos Sweet n Spicy chips or Little Debbie fudge brownies.

3. Do you own a gun? Yes. I've owned a gun for a number of years now.

4. What’s your favorite drink at Starbucks or other specialty coffee shop? I don't do the whole cappuccino/latte/frou frou coffee; I like Starbucks Kitamu blend coffee and I drink it black with a couple of sugars in it. I can get a huge can of Folgers for what I pay for a pound of Kitamu, but...I *heart* my java so I can justify the expense to myself.

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Not any more. Hell, I don't really get nervous about surgery any more.

6. What do you think of hot dogs? Love them, especially with onions and sauerkraut on them. Or chili. Chili dogs rule.

7. Favorite Christmas song? Good King Wenceslas, because it was the first carol I learned to play on the recorder when I was a kid.

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee, black. More than one cup.

9. Can you do push-ups? Yes, I can.

10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? I have a cocktail ring that has an full carat emerald cut sapphire flanked by two little diamonds on it. Urbaner got it for my for Christmas last year, and I love it.

11. Favorite hobby? Knitting, closely followed by blogging and reading.

12. Do you have A.D.D.? No, I'm able to focus pretty easily.

13. What’s one trait that you hate about yourself? I second guess myself. All the time. I know I should stop. Or should I?

14. The last disease you contracted? A tummy bug, and I don't know where I got it.

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. Noodle really shouldn't eat leftovers anymore because she's gassy and it stinks, Cesar Milian is actually pretty hot, and I think I'm going to boil the kettle for some tea.

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Coffee, Coke, English tea.

17. Current worry right now? That my husband's ID has been stolen. Somebody charged $152 on his bank card and whilst we'll get the money back eventually, it bothers me that someone we don't know has his information.

18. Current hate right now? The lazy ass across the street from me who thinks it's ok to drive on the sidewalk so she doesn't have to get out of her van to check the mail.

19. Favorite place to be? Laying in my bed late at night, watching TV with Urbaner...knowing that the kids are all safe and warm and fed.

20. How did you ring in the New Year? At home with Urbaner and the kids.

21. Like to travel? I like to see new places, yeah. I don't like the travelling process, but I like the destinations!

22. Name three people who will complete Sunday Stealing this week: Umm....Chris, Mars, and Epi.

23. Do you own slippers? Yes. They're pink and they keep my feet warm.

24. What color shirt are you wearing? It's a raglan jersey and it's grey and pink.

25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No. I slide all over the place and it's a pain in the arse.

26. Can you whistle? Yup.

27. Favorite singer/band? Kurt Cobain/Nirvana. I'm a Grunge Grrrl.

28. Could you ever make it 39 days on the show Survivor? Yeah, I think so.

29. What songs do you sing in the shower? 'Black Horse and Cherry Tree' by K.T. Tunstall.

30. Favorite girl’s names? Emily Ellen, Georgia, Poppy.

31. Favorite boy’s name? Seriously, more thinking? Jack, Harry, Eddie.

32. What’s in your pocket right now? Lint and what WAS a Kleenex before it got ran through the washer. Now it's just fluff.

33. Last thing that made you laugh? Urbaner, yesterday.

34. Like your job? Yeah, when I get to do it.

36. Do you love where you live? No. I detest southern Illinois.

37. How many TVs do you have in your house? 5, none of which is over 27" wide. We don't 'do' big/plasma screen TV's in our house.

38. Who is your loudest friend? Mark. He's louder than me, even.

39. Do you drive the speed limit or speed? Speed. Never by a whole lot, but I still speed.

40. Does someone have a crush on you? Naw, I very much doubt it. (If, however, someone reading this has a crush on me, will you please tell me? My ego could use a boost!)

41. What is your favorite book? 'Stiff, the curious life of human cadavers' by Mary Roach. Yeah, I'm weird :)

42. What is your favorite candy? Cadbury's Fruit and Nut chocolate. And Sour Patch Kids. And Swedish Fish. Damn, I'm craving candy now!

43. Favorite Sports Team? Don't really have one. The sports I watch usually don't involve teams (MMA and the UFC).

44. What were you doing 12 AM last night? Sleeping!

45. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up today? My arm hurts and I don't want to get up.


Ok, y'all...steal it from me and let me know so I can see your answers!

4 comments:

Epijunky said...

Hey Ninja :) I LOVE Cadbury's Fruit and Nut... YUM.

Ninja Pharmer said...

Epi: Can you still eat candy? If so, I have something for you....

Epijunky said...

I can have a few bites... Any more than that and my BGL shoots up and I take a nap.

But I can have bites ;))

Anonymous said...

I did it, I did it! :o)