Wednesday, November 12, 2008

New laptop...

...my new Dell Mini 9 arrived today. This is the first post from it.

The keyboard is going to take some getting used to, but all in all I have to say that I really like it. It's tiny. Like T.I.N.Y. About the size of a portable DVD player. It's going to be really useful for taking to work and toting around; it's light and compact and generally just what I was looking for. Urbaner is thinking about ordering himself one 'cause he likes it too.

Yay for new laptops!

2 comments:

Medic(three) said...

Awesome! The wife and I both have them(I won one!) and I love them.

You can move some of the keys around(there is a post on my blog showing how) to make it more manageable.

What you're going to hate is once you get really used to this... big keyboards are more challenging....

Anonymous said...

I am really excited to get new Laptop from Best buy