Tuesday, September 30, 2008

DON'T - THEN - BUT

(Ways to royally piss off NinjaMedic, # 342):



DO NOT ask me to knit some samples of baby hats and booties and mittens



THEN proceed to tell everyone how you don't like any of them



BUT keep all of the samples anyway





It's not only fucked up, it's also a sure-fire way to ensure that I don't knit anything for you, ever.



Knit your own fucking baby hat, lady. Oh that's right, I forgot....you can't, 'cause you don't know how.



Sucks to be you, I guess!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow.

Rudeness.

Not on your ninja-ness,

but really?

Be appreciative for the small blessings
others do for you like make booties.

RD

Medic(three) said...

Those bastards! I'm not sure why you dissapeared of my blogroll, and I'm more pissed that blogger isn't letting me add any more. I'll have to figure it out later! My blogroll keeps getting smaller and smaller... and I haven't deleted anyone.... :(


When people screw me like this I kindly ask for whatever it was that I did for them back. Then I demand. Next I drop kick!

Ninja Pharmer said...

RD: Yeah, I thought so too. I was going to suggest that she find some photos or go through some of my books to find a pattern that she likes, but I get the feeling that no matter what I knit for her, she won't be happy with it.
I don't have the patience or the temperament to deal with people like that right now!

I *heart* your blog, btw. My husband is a cop so I can identify with a lot of what you write - and with what your wife writes!

Medic3:
Blogger did the same thing to me a couple of weeks ago. It took my updating a couple of times before the changes I made actually took.

I've got a wee little hat and socks on the go for you. I've decided to make 2 versions, one in boy colors and a more girly one because I couldn't find a neutral colored one I was really happy with. I'll let you know when it's done!