Thursday, January 8, 2009

Goddam piece of shite motherfucker.

I am fit to be tied, y'all. Madder than the proverbial wet hen.

Why, you ask? (hey, I know you didn't ask, but it's my blog so I'm going to tell you)

That motherfucking child rapist had the fucking AUDACITY to give Urbaner's cell number to a PI his attorney hired and told them to call Urbie for a character reference.

That MOTHERFUCKER. Couldn't even call Urbie himself and say 'hey man, will you do this for me? Is it cool with you that I give out your number to my defense attorney and will you tell him I'm a good dude?' No, he's too much of a lying scrote to do that. That would require some HONESTY, a concept he's entirely unfamiliar with.

That slimy douchebag has the fucking cojones to just assume that because Urbie worked with him (and almost got fucked over by him, but that's a different story), he's on his 'side'.

And you know what else is pissing me off? Urbie is actually considering talking to this PI. Says he wants to see what he has to say, see what kind of questions he's going to ask. I can sort of understand his curiosity; he was like a brother to this guy when they worked together (albeit a brother who got talked a lot of shit about.) and I honestly think he's having a hard time believing the whole thing.


But this PI is working for the DEFENSE. He's not likely to be exactly forthcoming with negative and/or privileged information. And, if Urbie DOES talk, he runs the risk of getting subpoenaed and having to go all the fucking way up there to testify at trial. That's not only a pain in the ass, it's going to mean that HE will be on record as having testified on behalf of a fucking child rapist; a man who systematically raped and used his daughter for his own sexual gratification. I'm not even going to bother with any 'allegedly' disclaimers here - he got fucking extradited from one state to another and has been in pre-trial confinement for months. That doesn't happen without some damn good evidence to back up the allegations.


Of course, the one time we DID talk to the lying sack of shite, he claimed he was innocent. Uh huh. Of course, American prisons are FULL of innocent people and our judicial system is deliberately flawed so that nobody gets a fair trial. Yep, and OJ Simpson didn't kill his wife and that Goldman boy, either. Or attempt to rob anyone in a Vegas hotel room. Uh huh. Charlie Manson didn't do a fucking thing, either.

Gah.

I refuse to let this crap come between us again. Fuck that. If Urbie wants to talk to him, then I'll be as supportive as I can. I don't have to talk to the PI, though, and I don't intend to. If he contacts me, he's going to be met with a heart "fuck right off, jackass, and tell your client's client to lose my number".

I think it's the least I can do.

1 comment:

Epijunky said...

I don't blame you, not one bit. I hope your Urbie stays far far away from this piece of shit.