Sunday, January 11, 2009

When pore spelers atack

More spelling fun from around the 'net. As usual, commentary in italics is mine...

Car for sale: standered transmisson, cruese control, electronic suspentions.

Applyences for sail: trash compacktor and frig, white.
('frig'? A masturbating icebox, perhaps?)

Free fire would.
(fire would what, exactly?)

Willsons black lather "coat".
(A foamy coat! I don't know how well that would do in the rain; could be kinda messy)

Book of Maps to help you get to youre distination earlyer
(Again with the your/you're confusion. I don't understand why it's so difficult for people to understand...and I'm not even going to get into the 'earlyer' or 'distination')

(from a craigslist dating ad): I am a attractive dominate man looking for a submiissive girl she has got to be as smart as me and in good shaep and real cut to but i need for her to be have some common intrusts as well as myself i have my own plaice and a car and a job and i need to share it with a submiissive girl who will does what shes told.
(Err....'as smart as me'? Jaysus, a fucking tree stump is as smart as you, Einstein, so that's not too tall of an order.)

I DO HOME INPROVMANT WORK LIKE SIDDING/SOAFAITS/POWER WARSHING/FASHIA/WINDOWS PLEASE CALL FOR A QWOTE U WONT RUGRET HIREING ME KTHXBYE.
(Does it ever occur to anyone that when selling yourself or a service you provide, it MIGHT just be a good idea to spellcheck your ad BEFORE you post it? Apparently not...)

Genuwine antique mahoggany table THIS IS THE REEL DEAL NOT NO FAKE SHIT.
(I don't believe I've ever seen a genuine 'mahoggany' ANYthing before)


You know, having perused some ads in the paper and online today, I think I'm going to have to devote a whole article to personal ads...'cause some of the ones I've seen today are real doozies!

Coming soon on TANMAND: 'When pore spelers dayt'!

No comments: