Friday, December 19, 2008

Caylee...I'm so sorry.

The skeletal remains found in Florida have been positively identified as those of Caylee Anthony.

I am not privy to the details, but I am certain that the right person is being held in jail at the moment, charged with her murder.

No child should die like that. No child should die at the hands of their parent, the person who was supposed to love and cherish them more than anything in the entire world.

No child deserves that betrayal.

It's too late for Caylee, but I hope that her death can serve as a reminder to those of us left behind, especially those of us who are mandatory reporters. If you suspect abuse or neglect, please please please report it. Speak up. Do your duty.

Don't let it be too late for another child.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

and duct taped too......

In this case, there will be no justice.

Epijunky said...

Oh no... That's what I was afraid of.

I think they should lock that person (because I refuse to call her a parent, which clearly she is not, or a woman)in a room with a bunch of us Mothers and let us rip her to shreds.