Saturday, December 20, 2008

Solen from Epi who stole it from Chapati, who....

He's home, btw. We both woke up at 4am and decided to go downstairs and fire up some Kitamu. He's reading Cormac McCarthy's 'The Road' (which I'm terribly impressed with, btw) and I'm blogging. Life is good!

1. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Umm, yeah. It has to do with light refracting through the water molecules in the air, so....

2. If you have a dream come true, what would it be?
That I make it through basic and AIT and get deployed into a combat zone with my platoon so I can do my job.

3. Do you believe in eternity love?
I believe in love that lasts a lifetime, but you have to work at it. It's not a matter of just skating through.

4. What feeling do you love most?
Accomplishment, particularly if I've stepped totally out of my comfort zone to achieve something.
5. What feeling do you hate the most?
The way I feel after Urbaner and I have argued or bickered. I hate it.

6. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
Yes!

7. Do you believe in God?
No. Unequivocally NO.

8. Who cares for you most?
Urbaner. My my 'ling, my mum.

9. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
None of the material possessions that surround me are important to me.

10. What emotion do you like to show?
Happiness. Closely followed by resolve.

11. If you have something troubling you, what do you do?
I think about it. I try to look at it from every angle and work out a semi-plan of how to deal with each outcome I can envision. I hate not being prepared for stuff.

12. Who do you admire most?
Many people, for many reasons.

13. Who did you last chat with in a chat room?
I haven't talked in a chat room for years. However, the last person I IM'd is the same person I stole this meme from....

14. What kind of person do you think the one we stole this meme from is?
I think that she's a wonderful person, a fantastic mom, a great EMT and friend; that she's smart, gorgeous and that she doesn't give herself enough credit for stuff.

15. What color did you use to dye your hair?
Red. It looked great for a wekk, then it faded.

16. Why are you doing this meme
It's 0532 on a Saturday. That should speak volumes.

17. What do you do when you’re moody?
Withdraw. Nobody needs to experience that. I also exercise and listen to headbanging, shitckicking angry music.

18. At which age do you wish to or did you, get married?
I was 24 when I married Urbaner.

19. If today is the last day of your life, what will you do?
Spend it with Urbaner and the 'lings. And Noodle and Grace, of course. The details are irrelevant, I'd just want to be with them.

20. Who is the person you trust the most?
My husband.

21. Last time you smiled?
30 seconds ago when he told me he loved me.

22. What are you listening to right now?
The sound of my fingers of the keyboard.

23. Who was the last person you saw in your dream?
Che Guevara. Tres strange, no?

24. Are you talking to someone while doing this?
Nope.

25. Do you walk with your eyes open or closed?
umm...open? Closed would mean I'd stumble into stuff and get hurt.

26. Is there a quote you live by?
Yes, the poem by W.E. Henley, 'Invictus'. The last two lines of the final stanza are great: 'I am the Master of my fate, I am the Captain of my soul'.

27. Do you want someone you cannot have?
Nope.

28. Who always makes you laugh?
My bud Toni. Funny as hell. Urbaner too.

29. What was the worst idea you’ve had this week?
Umm....feeding the dogs raw meat that I trimmed off a pot roast. The fallout from that isn't nice. At all. Like Scalpel-man made me throw up with his 'lost tampon' story, and the gas from the dogs did too.

30. Do you speak another language other than English?
French, a few words of German, and some American Sign Language.

No comments: